Monday, February 12, 2007

so long since....

So, I am slightly embarassed that I have not updated in so long. =) It's been an incredibly busy three weeks. The new midwives have arrived, we have done orientation, and moved to Manila, and now are in the middle of a rotation at one of the largest maternity hospitals in Asia. I haven't had much time for more that what it takes to live day to day. It has been a bit fun to be back in Manila, and to be able to go to the theater and see movies, and get ice cream when I want to. =)
I'm really glad to be here. There are neat things happening.

Since I haven't been updating, I thought I would send you to Kayla and Lindsey's blogs, because they have been updating....
Kayla's is, www.kaylamontana.blogspot.com
Lindsey's is, www.lindseyregehr.blogspot.com

I will do another update soon!
Much love

No comments: