Ryan and Amanda are a couple who went through the school last summer in Boise. They have been working in a rural mountain community in India for a number of years. They have a passion and drive that I admire and want more of! Ryan writes the best update letters I've ever read.
Anyways, they sent out their most recent one this week, and it is a heart wrencher. I see poverty daily here, but they live it and make a difference in it in such a personal way. They are starting up a feeding type program for their village to stave off famine and the further breaking up of families, and grinding down of the human-ness of the people there.
Go to their blog....www.smoothpath.org to read more about it. And donate if you are able! Also please pray for them, they are in the heat of it daily. thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment