I'm still here! =)
It has been a very busy few weeks...some happenings have included...
...turning 25. yay!
...traveling to Puerto Galera
...Scott and Vicki returning to the Philippines after 3 months of travel
...paperwork
...four of our students finally arriving in the Philippines!
...doing some orientation for them in Puerto Galera
...moving into a new house...temporarily house sitting it for now, but the plan is that we will continue to stay even after the family comes back
...Alex's family coming for a jam packed visit
...the sudden switch into rainy season, but it's still HOT, now it's just more humid
...a visit to the Philippines from Dr. Tim and his family
...Neonatal Resuscitation Course, and a birth in the middle of it!
...Sunday small group with Filipino friends
...Mike and Leigh Ann and Toby coming to Manila for a while
...lots of emotions
=)
I will update with some pictures I hope, later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment