




So, there is a brief update of what has been happening here. Babies are being born safely, and students are learning so much. The months are flying by. April begins the dry, hot, summer season in the Philippines. The kids are out of school, and temperatures will get into the high 90’s, plus humidity, so much of the season is spent trying to stay cool. This is when we are so thankful for air-conditioned malls and stores, and I relish any time I feel cold, which is once in a while….
Thanks for your prayers! Please continue to pray for strength and vision and wisdom! We have put off moving for a couple of months, so that is nice to not have to think about it for a while yet. I’m pretty tired this week, and that makes everything seem a little more overwhelming, so you can pray for good rest when I can get it, and kind responses when I can’t!
Thanks, and many blessings to you this Easter season,
Love, Becka
John 10:10 “The thief comes to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.”

No comments:
Post a Comment